Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 1 & 2

What a bust.

Sunday morning started normally enough with my doing a 15-min muscle-toning workout, as I didn't want to over-exert myself by running on the first day itself.

Anyway, after that, I had a very light breakfast of a small banana sandwhich. BIG mistake. By lunch, I was ravenous.

That's the first rule in maintaining a healthy diet: ALWAYS have a big, well-balanced breakfast. After all, you're literally breaking your fast of at least 9-10 hours. And by maintaining this rule, you're sure to eat less for lunch and even less for dinner.

People claim that you should have around 6-7 small meals a day. Not practical for me. I have time for only 3, and occasionally, I have something for tea.

Anyways, back to my story. After having my lunch-that-could-feed-a-starving-army, I caught a fever. I have no idea from where I caught it but by evening, I was in bed.

It's like the cosmos is plotting against me.

Still not feeling well. Should be fine by Wednesday. I guess I'll re-start everything then.

Hmm. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment